- The real purpose of a business presentation – comprehension, retention, and quick application – without the last one happening – you missed the first two.
- Presenters often admit to spending more time preparing and warming up for sport, than for a career changing presentation – huh? – I don’t get it.
- Business and sales presentations are meant to be a dialogue not a monologue, otherwise it’s a speech – customers and prospects are seldom seeking a speech from you.
- Delivering a rambling and disjointed presentation to clients, prospects or stakeholders just makes it easy to turn down your ideas – even the good ones.
- Presentations leaving a customer or prospect confused instead of convinced, have been handed the path of least resistance – do nothing.
No comments yet.
Copyright © 1997 - 2020 Presentation Coaching Institute & Peterson & Associates International. All rights reserved. | Site Map