- Recent Posts:
- NEW! - July 11, 2017 - Stop making last minute changes to your Presentations
- NEW! - July 11, 2017 - IQ and EQ are not enough. You need GRIT too.
- NEW! - July 8, 2017 Major Presentation coming up - Time to Rehearse
- June 30, 2017 Presentations put Trust with Technology
- June 15, 2017 Answer questions without giving a speech!
- June 6, 2017 Do we still need long painful presentations?
- June 1, 2017 Give your Presentation Audience Permission
- May 27, 2017 Presentations - Person first Presenter Second
- May 20, 2017 Presentation Skills Detox
- NEW! - May 18, 2017 Presenters - Stop playing favorites
- Definition of ‘eternity’ – the time it takes a laptop to reboot when it crashes during a presentation and everyone is staring at a blank screen
- Presentation Myth: skipping rehearsal so as to appear more spontaneous – it is rigorous preparation that appears as spontaneity – some of the best Improv is rehearsed – huh
- A rock solid business or sales presentation is layered with undeniable truths – not bold anecdotal claims.
Watching Olympic athletes perform is a reminder of years of preparation – so as a presentation athlete, rehearsing your presentation even once shouldn’t be too much to ask.
- Ever wish you could hit a rewind button during your presentation and do a part over or another time – bet your audience is looking for different button.
No comments yet.
Copyright © 1997 - 2017 Presentation Coaching Institute & Peterson & Associates International. All rights reserved. | Site Map