- Recent Posts:
- NEW! - July 11, 2017 - Stop making last minute changes to your Presentations
- NEW! - July 11, 2017 - IQ and EQ are not enough. You need GRIT too.
- NEW! - July 8, 2017 Major Presentation coming up - Time to Rehearse
- June 30, 2017 Presentations put Trust with Technology
- June 15, 2017 Answer questions without giving a speech!
- June 6, 2017 Do we still need long painful presentations?
- June 1, 2017 Give your Presentation Audience Permission
- May 27, 2017 Presentations - Person first Presenter Second
- May 20, 2017 Presentation Skills Detox
- NEW! - May 18, 2017 Presenters - Stop playing favorites
- Avoid being a presenter incapable of uttering a sentence without incorporating at least one tired cliché – this one drives me crazy, ‘at the end of the day’ -argh!
- Presentation Detox: ditch the canned templates, we have seen them – lose the jargon, not even sure what it means – surgically edit content by 50% – ahh, thanks I needed that.
- Presentation Lottery: Delivering presentations again and again without strategy, structure or precision, hoping one of these times it will be a winner. Next time just buy a ticket – better odds
No comments yet.
Copyright © 1997 - 2018 Presentation Coaching Institute & Peterson & Associates International. All rights reserved. | Site Map