- Recent Posts:
- NEW! - July 11, 2017 - Stop making last minute changes to your Presentations
- NEW! - July 11, 2017 - IQ and EQ are not enough. You need GRIT too.
- NEW! - July 8, 2017 Major Presentation coming up - Time to Rehearse
- June 30, 2017 Presentations put Trust with Technology
- June 15, 2017 Answer questions without giving a speech!
- June 6, 2017 Do we still need long painful presentations?
- June 1, 2017 Give your Presentation Audience Permission
- May 27, 2017 Presentations - Person first Presenter Second
- May 20, 2017 Presentation Skills Detox
- NEW! - May 18, 2017 Presenters - Stop playing favorites
- During your presentation – Just make the point – if you catch yourself saying, ‘the point I’m trying to make’, or some variation of that – then sorry, you have no point.
- Master ‘Business Choreography’ in delivering presentations – simply, ‘a known series of planned events’ – you know what comes next.
- One may think powerful presenters are gifted – nope, not a gift – they simply apply supreme focus and discipline like pro athletes. We can all have that gift – well if we want it bad enough.
- Can you just lighten up delivering your presentations – you are not suddenly in charge of reducing world conflict – some body already has that job – just do yours and show them you – not someone else – oh , and give them what they came for.
- ‘Presentation Chameleon’ – becoming someone else during a presentation and then back again – huh, wonder which one your audience wanted to see?
No comments yet.
Copyright © 1997 - 2018 Presentation Coaching Institute & Peterson & Associates International. All rights reserved. | Site Map