- Recent Posts:
- NEW! - July 11, 2017 - Stop making last minute changes to your Presentations
- NEW! - July 11, 2017 - IQ and EQ are not enough. You need GRIT too.
- NEW! - July 8, 2017 Major Presentation coming up - Time to Rehearse
- June 30, 2017 Presentations put Trust with Technology
- June 15, 2017 Answer questions without giving a speech!
- June 6, 2017 Do we still need long painful presentations?
- June 1, 2017 Give your Presentation Audience Permission
- May 27, 2017 Presentations - Person first Presenter Second
- May 20, 2017 Presentation Skills Detox
- NEW! - May 18, 2017 Presenters - Stop playing favorites
- The real purpose of a business presentation – comprehension, retention, and quick application – without the last one happening – you missed the first two.
- Presenters often admit to spending more time preparing and warming up for sport, than for a career changing presentation – huh? – I don’t get it.
- Business and sales presentations are meant to be a dialogue not a monologue, otherwise it’s a speech – customers and prospects are seldom seeking a speech from you.
- Delivering a rambling and disjointed presentation to clients, prospects or stakeholders just makes it easy to turn down your ideas – even the good ones.
- Presentations leaving a customer or prospect confused instead of convinced, have been handed the path of least resistance – do nothing.
No comments yet.
Copyright © 1997 - 2018 Presentation Coaching Institute & Peterson & Associates International. All rights reserved. | Site Map